Follow me on FACEBOOK

Saturday, October 13, 2007

13 JULY 2006 10pm

Something You are Sure Of

I chatted with you today...
Wanted to say things like what i did or how i am.
I am not ok.
I'm still hurting but i'm trying to move on with my life.
It's really difficult.
I never felt this coming.
I thought we were fine.
I guess I just was blinded by all the love I have for you.
I asked you how he was... and more questions...and then you said it..

Me: because i felt that we were so in love
Me: that nothing was wrongyou: and we were..
Me: but i guess i was wrong againyou: and we could still be...
you: i dont know..
you: at this point i dont know anymore...
Me: i can't deal with uncertainties
you: what i know is that i also love him already..

I started to get numb after reading that.
I died.
and died again and again..

Several deaths...

No comments: