Follow me on FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Kalibo Experience

It wasn't really a nice day to take pictures, the sun was blocked by a thick layer of rain clouds. I had my FILM Canon SLR with me and i started the clicking frenzy. I finished 2 rolls and I wanted more but it was expensive now to be using Film. But still I prefer it than digital. Though now having a Digital SLR is very economical than film, in my opinion, the experience is different. I remember my professor in Fine Arts telling us that the Digital Camera is not a substitute for film nor it is an evolution of the camera, It is just another medium. That's why until now I value my FILM SLR camera I know in time it will be more expensive to use but still i can take great pictures with it. It still has that "imperfectness" compared to the pixel-perfect Digital SLR.

No comments: