Follow me on FACEBOOK

Friday, April 01, 2011

Living Now with Tomorrow at the Back of Your Head


The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time. - Abraham Lincoln
It's five in the morning and I hear the clanging of pots as my mom prepares to cook breakfast. While I am lying comfortably on the living room couch while trying to write something that I could read and look back to.

Today I have mixed emotions. I am very happy with what is happening to my life now. It took a major turn, in a good way. I am foreseeing a lot of adjustments and challenges ahead of me but I am not a quitter. I know there is always a new oppurtunity and another way if you get lost or lose something.

These are just random thoughts in my head...

I guess, I just had this urge to finally write something. No hesitations, no outlines. Just raw unedited block of texts.

Now i want to just start my day with a smile on my face. Head held up high.  

No comments: