Follow me on FACEBOOK

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Now is the time

"Now" is a different time in different time zones. Recently, I've been counting back a few hours in my time zone and I always wonder if time as a number is a valid measure of time.

A few years back I lost myself and did not know where to go after a long roller coaster ride of a relationship. It took time for me to pick myself up and chase my dreams again. Now everything is better.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring to to me. I just know that "now" is not actually time represented by hours, minutes and seconds but it is myself surpassing the past and foreseeing what the future holds.

I am sharing moments with you. I hope to share even more. Now is the time to chase our dreams and keep on believing that someday we will be sharing the same space, the same time, and the same path.

Together we will have our "now".

No comments: