Follow me on FACEBOOK

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Stress

Under the Sea
I was underwater for a few days and gave birth to a dozen blue and orange fishes that have rubber foam for its skin.make that more than a dozen.sixteen to be exact.one night my friend who i fondly call Ursula collected the fishes.She was to use it as props for a 10 minute production in baguio.That night was rehearsal night. A few hours passed.Ursula came back and told me to produce more offsprings.With this remark I needed help so I asked my merman friend Janus to help outand together we gave birth to 16 more fishes.

Pixie forest
I awoke one night to discover that I was sleeping on a leaf. I stood up and to my surprise i had wings. The sun was about to shine. My wings began to flutter. Everyday I would fly from leaf to leaf just to collect petals. I was excited to create a really special flower. But to my dismay I collected too much petals that I had a bunch of them stuck on my yard. I began to make not one special flower but a bunch. Finally the day arrived I had to offer the flowers I made to the Goddess of Beauty.

Da Vinci
A masterpiece done in 8 hours (acryllic paint on coco cloth)original size: 7ft by 6 ft (per panel 7ft by 2 ft)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: