Follow me on FACEBOOK

Monday, July 17, 2006

Insomnia

I remember, I used to sleep before 11 pm and wake up 10 hours after when I was younger. I was an over sleeper.
Now? I sleep after midnight with colds and cough keeping me company. My chaotic world zeros in at me everytime I try to sleep.
And when I finally get the chance to get to sleep. Dreams try to haunt me with confusion and uncomfort.
Last night's dream was of zombies and a nightmare lady that, when you get caught in her string of fear, sucks all the happiness in you (if I still have some left). I woke up this morning afraid to go back to sleep (reminds me of Freddy Krueger of Nightmare on Elm St.).
Tonight will be probably much the same, still keeping me company is my ever faithful C and C, and adding to the caravan is a bunch of problems I have, both life and love.
Here's a toast to sleepless nights!

No comments: