Follow me on FACEBOOK

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Till My Resurrection

I've been checking his email and hoping that i would see a message from the guy I loathe. But there weren't any.
It was impossible that they won't exchange messages.
The last time I asked him he told me that he likes the guy so much. That was a blow to my face - a painful one.

He wasn't sure about me though.
I remember whenever I would ask him he would say, "I don't know.."

The uncertainty killed me.I have been dying since.I can't deal with this anymore.I'm off to the lost lands to hear a lone bird singing a sad lullaby.

2 comments:

Kitty Litter said...

alam mo, while i cannot really know what you're really going through, when i first fell in love and was tossed aside for another person, it took me YEARS to get over it. But there is a tomorrow, and sometimes the best revenge is to live, and to live well. It took me over a decade to realize that :) hindi mabilis ang tomorrow para sa heartbreak but believe it or not pag paisa-isa ang araw na you try to get through, somehow parang mas madali. But you have to learn to live with pain; it's a very good teacher kahit na ganito ngayon ang pakiramdam. good luck, and i know you deserve to heal

Extroverted Introvert said...

Thanks ma'am.
Well they say moving on is the same for any relationship but for someone like me who've been left most of the time for another or reasons that i can't seem to understand, I feel that I don't deserve this pain.
tough luck.
i'll just stay in my room and mope.
BWAHAHAHA!!
I won't!
I'm stronger now!
:)