Follow me on FACEBOOK

Friday, June 08, 2007

Impressionism

We've been growing apart since we parted ways: you tried to paint on a clean canvas and put the once beautiful painting aside to gather dust. It was a beautiful painting of the sunset by the sea.
Everyday I feel like a coconut floating in open sea waiting for the current to bring me to the beach where I would take root and grow into a strong tree that can withstand storms.
Until now I do not know when I would see that beach. All I see now would be the abyss below me.
Tomorrow I know i won't look forward that much in spending time playing in open water. I easily get tired of the endless charades with the creatures of the deep -- their only intention is to distract me from treading.

1 comment:

glenncruz said...

well, let me distract you a bit, just enough to say "hi" ^_^