Follow me on FACEBOOK

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Of Being Alone and Dying

While I walked to the Jeepney stop last night I remembered the times that someone would actually insist on taking me home even if I could manage to go home by myself and it would be a hassle for him to actually do it. Last night was quite different. I went home alone. No hand to hold. No shoulder to lean on. No one to talk to while I rode the jeep to visayas ave.
Last night I realized that I would want to be alone for a while. Think about other things than romantic relationships because these make me remember things. And with these things the depression attacks me again. It's a silent killer. Everyday whenever I would not be doing anything it attacks me from behind. Stabbing me as many times as it can. I feel I'm already dead...
Death is what has become of my life.

No comments: