Follow me on FACEBOOK

Monday, August 14, 2006

Understanding Physics

He was a free spirit. I caged him, that is why he broke free.
It was when I had no one when he came. He lent me a shoulder to cry on. Tried to cheer me up. But it was my choice to mope. I brought myself to sulk and be bitter with the break up I had. He knew what I was going through and he knew that in time I could choose to go and leave him behind or stay and share moments with him. He told me that happiness is a decision and until now I haven't decided yet. But I am in the process of accepting that someone I loved chose another. And to move on with my life would be the best thing to do.
He was my confidant. He would listen to me intently and let me realize things. I learned much from him. Long time ago I was just a blogger to him, who he thought was an extrovert. But i wasn't. I was more of an introvert. I saw "gayness" in a different light when he came to my life . I would usually fear it when people would discover that I am gay but now I am comfortable with the idea. That is who I am.
He decided for his freedom from the clutches of me -- a rebound guy. I felt bad after he told me that he needs time away from me. But I understood why he had to do it. It was for me also. So I can heal on my own.
If it was the right time, if my heart was whole again.
I would have had moments with him.
But it ended.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

IF AND WHEN you've decided to pick yourself up, I'll stand in the center of the fire with you, hand in hand, and we can start walking again, together.


Patience IS a skill. And, I've practiced all my life just to share another moment and another and another and another....


I won't wait, but I'll just be here. Hoping. Don't take too long, my sad ant.

David said...

for whatever loneliness you are feeling right now, i know that you can move on ... be strong

david

by the way, ive linked you up in my site