Follow me on FACEBOOK

Thursday, September 16, 2004

An experience with the void

I slept around 2 am last night...
I was thinking of the things we talked about; pondering on what decision you would make.
When at last my mind broke down and I lie down on my bed and fell asleep instantly. I was swiftly falling down into a pit of pitch-black darkness. I fell into this empty space - the void. There was no one except me. Nothing was there just the blackness of the space and of the floor I'm standing on. It was cold there. I felt so alone. Slowly the memories of you came into my mind. As I slowly reminisce the past a somewhat hologram of the events came into the void. I was like watching us together as another person, outside my body. I smiled every time you laughed. That laugh means so much to me. It's the release of happiness from you to be accepted by me. The memories of you flashed land flashed and then it stopped. It ended in one night when I was holding your hand in a movie house, I was holding it tightly, and I had the feeling that I would never let go. I woke up, my cellular phone in my hand. It was beeping and vibrating. I pressed cancel. I closed my eyes and lay in my bed. After five minutes I got up went to the kitchen and had breakfast.

No comments: