Follow me on FACEBOOK

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

You and this depressed martyr masochist

I am waiting for your call...
I guess I was used to the late night talks with you. I release all the tension, pressures, depressions through our talks. A day's experience is not complete without hearing you. I won't sleep well if I don't hear you say, "Good Night!" and "I Love You Too (a reply)". I held your hand tightly a while ago... I wished that I would never lose you. I wanted to ask things but I guess we both need to clear our minds.
Most of the time my paranoia attacks...
It's like being in an enclosed place like an elevator perhaps without light and a little air inside. I catch my breath. I breathe slowly then die, the pain still lingering in my death.
You said this was torture... for me this is death...
Slowly life is being sucked out of me...
The life I knew seem bare and naked revealing its insides, full of sorrow and hatred for myself.
When will I get my life back?

No comments: