Follow me on FACEBOOK

Thursday, September 23, 2004

My day without you

Woke up with the alarm of my cellular phone. I ate breakfast. Took a bath and left for school. Slept in the bus the entire trip, I just don't want to think of the past... I want to dream about you.
I arrived in school on time. Did my plate and left for the college of music. I went there to meet up with Aritz. She told me you contacted her. I asked her what you told her. My insides started going crazy... I don't know what feeling that was but it was mixed emotions. I told her when you contacted her. Monday she said. I told her we are officially off sunday... I'm with her now in an internet cafe... Later my groupmates and I will be surveying the Metro for fountains for our tour proposal. Hope you read my blog whenever you're online. I just want you to know what's happening with me. Even if we are not talking. This would be the way I want you to see my life from a distance.

No comments: