Follow me on FACEBOOK

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Can someone forgive and never forget?

Forgive me…

I was so desperate to create a scheme to have you come back to me. I used the people around you to justify my ends. And in the end I failed. It was a crazy idea. I was destroying myself. Destroying your respect to me.

A liar, yes I am. Forgive me for trying to create some altered universe that we can both live in.

You said, “You're still hurting me...” I shrugged. I was guilty of that crime – a crime of you would never try to forget. I remember not long ago you told me, “You’ve hurt me more than I hurt you!” I did. So you left me because of that. It was never because of him. If it was not because you loved another for you to have left me, you should have now come back to me, because you see something lacking in him – depression is running your life as you told me. I hope I am wrong.

Do you still love me amidst the entire mistakes and the sufferings I’ve caused you?

Loving you despite all the odds is trying to be hopeful on something hopeless. Impossible. I tried to hide everything but I never really was successful in hiding how I still felt for you. I do still love you.

Nobody can ever stop me from saying… I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH…

1 comment:

liu monieto said...

i don't believe in forgive and forget, only forgiveness. if you won't remember those lessons (even when painful) then you're bound to make the same mistakes in the future.

it was nice chatting with you.

liu