Follow me on FACEBOOK

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Piano keys, a music sheet and you

Went in front of the piano and sang songs of ric segretto, when i chanced upon martin nievera's say that you love me. I sang the song, thought of all the things that happened and got a music sheet from inside my piano chair and started playing the piano. Every strike the sound of pain I hear. I wrote that pain down arranged it so the only one who can notice it is the one who caused it. Done with the first few stanzas. Stopped to think of the proper sound of the refrain. I want it to sound like the song has a new meaning. A meaning that would state my emotions.

But will you say that you love me?
And show me that you care
Say when I need you,
You will always be there
But if you go and leave me
This I swear is true
My love will always be with you.

No comments: