Follow me on FACEBOOK

Saturday, December 04, 2004

A long and boring super typhoon day.

Good thing it's not raining anymore and Laguna wasn't affected so much by the Super typhoon. But I was. I got a lot to do but I don't seem to be finishing anything. It might be the weather or I've lost something or maybe someone. Quite a drama-filled statement but can't I romanticize things.. I think I have a right! This is my life anyway! Hehehe

I tried to watch TV but nothing's there. Just the old stuff... Cheesey local series, pointless game shows, info-loaded music videos and corny variety shows. I ended up being online and looking for pics of nude male and female for my drawing class. Tough luck I wasn't able to find a decent pic (literally and figuratively). So i decided to listen to my a capella music while I'm typing this post.

More on my, hopefully this won't go on until tonight, cold boring rainy day in my next post.

No comments: