Follow me on FACEBOOK

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Color hues, tints, shades and the wheel

Warm: yellow, yellow orange, orange, red orange, red, red violet
Cool: violet, blue violet, blue, blue green, green, yellow green
My eyes are starting to shut. My brain is completely dead. I have this bites from mosquitoes... itchy! I'm so tired...
And to think while i was manually doing the plates in the future we won't need those paints and brushes anymore because most of the people now favor digitally made graphic designs... And to think what I am doing now can be done so fast and conviniently on a computer. Outrageous! A simple click and there you have the pattern another click you have the colors! I know it's part of the training as artists but why must we suffer as our brothers did suffer too! If only I was responsible enough I wouldn't be cramming (my weakness). 3 more panels and I'll be done wish me luck. Let the universe conspire so I'll be done with this plate!

No comments: