Follow me on FACEBOOK

Friday, October 27, 2006

Break Up

28 December 2002
2:30 am

I am all alone now...
I can feel the blankness of the space around me closing in. The world an empty space. It seems like nobody even cares for me. I just have myself.
What am I to do?
No one answers my calls, my questions. All I can hear is myself answering back, a faint voice saying, "You'll get through this.. I know you can." Maybe I just need time to be alone and see the true meaning of life in my own perspective. What am I worth?
Why am I experiencing this pain? What can I do to stop this? How can I stop this pain? End my life? I am smarter than that. I experienced things worse than this. I should be strong. I'll try to be even if It will hurt me everytime. I've always been hurt and eventhough this time it's a different circumstance -- it's the same feeling but in a different degree, a higher one.
I'm tired. I am so hurt.
I am really weak. I just act like i'm strong. I'm fool because of that.

No comments: