Follow me on FACEBOOK

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Miss Kabab

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I actually had a crush on you last year. But then you missent a message to me and i figured you were dating someone. So i told myself that we can just be friends."

We would always walk after class to philcoa. And one time, in our usual "a walk to remember" moments, I just blurted out: I'm gay. She was very surprised to hear that. For the longest time she thought that I was straight.
From that time on we would talk about our life and love stories. She was one of the persons who listened to me. Eventhough sometimes she would ask things about homosexual relationships, which I would be eager to answer, I still feel that we have this connection. What she didn't know was I also had this big crush on her when this friend of my introduced her to me. She seemed to be a snob that time but it was a good thing that i got to know her more because we were classmates in one class. I was her interpreter everytime our teacher would blurt out a tagalog world.
It's sem break so I won't see her that much now. Besides she's probably with her boy friend. But hopefully we get to stay closer as friends.

I miss her...

No comments: