Follow me on FACEBOOK

Friday, October 27, 2006

Space OCT 2002

I am crying again...
But this time it's different -- I am crying because I am afraid of what's going to happen next. I don't want to think of the possibilities -- the what ifs. I am just afraid. Afraid of losing someone I dearly Love. Bit I know it won't end this way... We have a lifetime to ahead of us. We still have a lot of things to talk about, to share and a lot of love to give.
I guess this is the point when one of us needs a breathing space. It's just that this time it's not me who needs it. And it hurts me to know that I am suffocating someone...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
It's really hard not to hear from someone who was always where to listen to you before you sleep. An accepting pad, where your stories may land. But sometimes I feel that I want to be that pad too. Maybe it's not for me to expect him to tell me his problems but I wish he would talk more about himself so I can see his life -- to see more of him. I'm just missing him so much.

No comments: