Follow me on FACEBOOK

Friday, October 27, 2006

First Love JULY 2002

What is this I'm feeling? an intense longing to see him again and be with him; To talk to him always even if sometimes I have nothing important to say, I just want to hear that sweet voice. It doesn't feel so wrong though -- this will shock anyone who discovers it.
What am I to expect now? Now that this person is so good to me? I trust him and I believe that he trusts me too. And there are no hesitations, what so ever. I just want this to go on and on FOREVER. Maybe this is the feeling to be loved and to love -- A mutual feeling. But I do feel something for that stupid girl. But I am not sure though of what I am feeling. Is it love or just jealousy because she's now with someone she loves and that I know the friendship will be sort of lost?
I hope I will be happy although I should not expect anything.

No comments: