Follow me on FACEBOOK

Friday, October 27, 2006

A significant difference

1 Jan 2003

I really wish that i have made a significant difference in his life. In the first place I am not just here (in this relationship) to be happy and make him happy. I'm here to INSPIRE him; to make him see the other possibilities of living this life.
This is my QUEST, my ode to LOVE.
Many times I tried to destroy this ode. But life goes on. People move on. And for as long as I try to live with this ode in mind i will survuve this journey.
I know I also have my own issues but for as long as I know there is someone (the little kid inside me) I know i will make it.
I am not being SELFISH. But there will come a time that you'll realize that sometimes you need not turn to anyone else but yourself. It is for you to see things on your own. Think for yourself.

1 comment:

jake said...

are these reposts from before? you've written a lot and i hope i have all the time in the world to read every single one of them. these ones are good, but they're very sad. hopefully you don't feel like that right now. when you feel down and out, just think of me sharing it with you. even though im far away and dont talk to you often, im just here.