Follow me on FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Poems

Here are some poems I wrote about a year ago.

LOVE EGO

alone...
sitting by myself
not minding every person that pass by
just reading line by line the story i already know
what is the story about?
i don't understand it
all i see are clouds of thought hovering over my head
building up volume until it'll rain on me.

perplexed…
drinking while reading
as i reminisce everything that happened
every detail that troubled both my mind and my heart
why am i like this again?
maybe i’m just confused
there’s still this pain inside of me that i can’t get rid of
i shouldn’t think of this -- that is the answer.

longing for…
dreams mystify me
their enigmatic sense i can not surmise
fate might have brought him to me to let me realize things
how will i end all of this?
i can go on like this
even though i know sometimes i will be hurt because of this
but pain is no big deal, my love is stronger

recovery…
lying on my bed
crying to let all the pain out of my heart
imagining every smile, glare, touch and kiss he rendered
can i survive all these facts?
time will heal all the wounds
my mind will for sure take over my emotions again
arise and say to the world that you’re happy

myself…
i love myself more
i always tell myself that i will survive
i got through all of these because i had only myself
am i being selfish?
i know what my worth is
i can venture to the real world for i have a will
i am an individual amidst all these…


The Unfamiliar Tones of Life

I woke up with a tired look in my eyes
As I gaze at myself in the mirror
Dissonances fill my head
When will this turn into a resolution --
A perfect consonance of tones?

Sometimes I feel that I am wandering
In an abyss of harmonic suspensions
Not knowing when will I surface
Feeling quite low
But exasperated by the highness of thoughts


No comments: