Follow me on FACEBOOK

Saturday, January 22, 2005

A sleepless kid

Cold.
My bed empty.
In a while I will be under the covers
wishing you'll be there.
But I know it'll just be a dream.
Though if I do dream I hope you're in it.
With the sky serving as a niche for our thoughts.
Stars give us light for the night.
A mist of cold air serves as our blanket.
The sea our bed.
Our breaths the air that sustains our lives.
I hope this won't be one of those nights.
A dreamless sleep.
I want to dream of you.
Be with you.
Stay with you.


2 comments:

Princess said...

same here dear. I wrote my entry for this day a while ago, i thought to myself, am i making sense or am I just fooling myself?! Anyway I chance upon reading this blog, and yah, this was everything that i WANTED TO say. (though I lack the courage to say it just as i am tired of crying)

Well I'm just wondering, all of it seemed beautiful, the hopes, fears, everything. Everything seem to have "a part/share" of "that" someone, and yes, in a way, it is beautiful. But sometimes everything just seemed to go on in circles, and no matter how beautiful it was, there's always this something that makes "everything" seem wrong... (just wondering, hope you don't mind), ... do you want to keep on doing this?...

rina said...

what is it about you and "kids?" tsk, tsk... hehe. ΓΌ