Follow me on FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Will you?

Will you share your life with me
For the next ten minutes?
For the next ten minutes
We can handle that
We could watch the waves
We could watch the sky
Or just sit and wait
As the time ticks by
And if we make it till then
Can I ask you again
For another ten?

And if you in turn agree
To the next ten minutes
And the next ten minutes
Till the morning comes
Then just holding you
Might compel me to
Ask you for more
There are so many lives
I want to share with you
I will never be complete until I do

text of the song "Next Ten Minutes" from the Last Five Years by Jason Robert Brown


Truly a risk worth taking.
Hopefully we'd share every minute of our lives together.
If not now maybe very soon.
Let's try and explore the possibilities.
I want to spend time with you looking at the stars connecting them like dots on paper.
Hold a brush with you and paint the morning sky.
Lay with you in bed sharing dreams.
Together we'll set our own time.

1 comment:

Princess said...

Nice... Hintay ko yung ibang entries mo =)hay.. the other side of Allen... nice =)