Follow me on FACEBOOK

Saturday, January 08, 2005

your smile in the light of a sunset

Believe me...
I know what I'm feeling.
I long for your presence.
The past few days were not enough for me I want more of you.
I want to see you smile,
hear you laugh, hear your stories,
joke with me, know you more,
know your friends,
care for you...
be with you, always.
I left pictures of me in your phone. You can see me, I can't see you.
I only have the memories of you smiling,
sleeping like an angel,
hearing your teeth click while you sleep,
the warmth of your touch,
your eyes full of mystery,
those hands that matched mine when we held hands,
the sweetness of your breath,
and that kiss you rendered everytime we would look in each others eyes,
all of you.
When will I see that someone again who played God and created an abode
for me to see him and me together under the sky he made?

No comments: