Follow me on FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Why?

Lately we've been talking.
I've always talked to you in the nakedness of my emotions.
Told you most of the things happening to me.
But I believe sometimes I have the prerogative to not be in that full nakedness.
Like you do.
You often don't speak much of what's happening between you and him and most especially you don't tell me where you are most of the time.
And what's surprising is that I do that. Not expecting anything from you in return.
You would get mad at me everytime I wouldn't tell you something.
Yet if I'll tell it to you directly you'd get hurt. And afterwhich I'd feel really uncomfortable. I'm affected everytime you're uneasy, mad, jealous etc.
I said sorry.
I meant it.
But I haven't heard from you since...
Maybe it's time...
I don't know what's next for us...
It's something we need to know soon;
Let's live our lives again...
Together or separately.

No comments: